Totally Chocolate is committed to the safety, health, and well-being.
The COVID-19 pandemic has presented our country tremendous challenges. No matter the circumstances, at Totally Chocolate we are fully committed to the safety of our products and the health and well-being of our employees, families and communities. Totally Chocolate has remained open for business and we are very grateful for the support and commitment of our employees to make that happen. As a Safe Quality Food (SQF) certified facility we already adhere to the highest possible food safety standards. With SQF as our foundation we have enhanced our programs to include a proper pandemic response plan. This includes several operational and process enhancements so that you can be sure we are doing our part to keep the food chain, our teams, and your customers safe and healthy. A sampling of policies now in place include:
- Daily employee health screening, including temperature checks.
- Mandatory masks protocol.
- Maximized social distancing and minimized face-to-face meetings.
- Engineering changes in the offices and the plant for additional protection.
- Mandatory increased hand washing and workspace sanitization.
- Increased testing protocols to validate effectiveness of hand washing and sanitation programs.
- Established facility work zones and limited cross-zone traffic.
- Contact tracing to prevent disease transmission.
- Limited non-essential visitors in company facilities.
- Travel-related isolation measures.
- COVID-19 training program.
We will continue to evolve our business as needed to address the challenges ahead and will be a ready resource to anyone who wants to discuss the steps we have taken. We value your ongoing partnership and look forward to stepping through the months ahead together.