Totally Chocolate is a 30-year-old local business-to-business (B2B) gift company that produces the finest precision-engraved custom chocolate in the world, with clients ranging from leading Fortune 100 companies to SMB across the USA and Canada. The company is headquartered in Blaine, Washington, with a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and a friendly office environment with very low turnover. It is part of one of the leading investment groups focused on gifts or food categories. Totally Chocolate is part of the Ganache Gourmet group within the Founders Group of Food Companies Inc.
Join Our Amazing Team
Applications available for download below or on our job board next to our front door. Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 2025 Sweet Rd, Blaine, WA 98230.
No Phone Calls Please
Due to the volume of applications and inquiries we receive, we are unable to respond personally to each applicant unless selected for an interview.
Seasonal – Production Department:
Totally Chocolate has openings for the holiday season in our Production Department!
Production team member Skills and Qualifications:
- Good physical fitness
- Basic works experience
- Must be safety cautious
- Ability to follow direction and receive constructive criticism
- Have good time management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to relate with all members of the team
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to stand or walk all day on concrete
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Hours, Shifts, Pay:
- Monday – Friday (25-40 + hours/week)
- Overtime may be required depending on season
- Possibility of split shift in the holiday season
- Starting wage is $13.50 HR
To be considered applicants MUST:
- Complete a full time employment application
- Pass pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check. EOE
All offers of employment contingent upon passing drug screen and background check. Totally Chocolate is a drug free workplace.
How to Apply
Send resume along with cover letter to email@example.com or Totally Chocolate, 2025 Sweet Road, Blaine, WA 98230. Applications will be reviewed and applicants will be called when a determination has been made to move forward. NO phone calls please.
Full-Time – Business Development:
The company is growing steadily, and we’re looking for a positive, self-motivated Sales Representative to join our team. Through phone, email, face-to-face sales, and tradeshows, this person will be responsible for hunting and closing new business for Totally Chocolate. The ideal candidate has excellent communication and customer interaction skills, proven hunting skills and demonstrates a calm and patient demeanor while handling high volumes of orders and inquiries.
- Grow Totally Chocolate through relationship-focused sales of all product offerings
- Research and blueprint potential opportunities, and make strategic plans to approach them
- Leverage CRM to track sales activity and the status of opportunities
- Communicate via phone, email, and face-to-face interactions with prospects
- Attend trade shows to generate leads, build relationships, and increase brand awareness
Skill & Experience Required:
- A two-year or four-year college degree in business, marketing or related highly preferred. Direct sales experience may substitute for education requirements.
- 1-3 years’ experience in direct sales, retail sales or similar. Prior experience in the edible/food and/or gifting industry preferred.
- Natural hunting and negotiation skills and abilities.
- An enthusiastic, charismatic and outgoing manner, while maintaining a business professional demeanor.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, including ability to demonstrate excellent customer interaction and listening skills.
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail a must.
- Self-directed, with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and solve routine problems, and to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain composure, think clearly and perform well under pressure in a fast-paced, multi-task environment, and make quick decisions.
- This position is in Blaine, WA, and is available to start immediately
- All potential new hires are required to submit to a background check, reference check and pre-employment drug screen.
- The position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, with possible overtime. Some weekends may be required during peak times.
- This position is hourly + commission. Wage is negotiable, depending on experience.
- Benefits include paid time off, holiday pay, & medical/dental insurance.
Please submit your resume and cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Want to work for Totally Chocolate, but don’t see a relevant job posting?
We are always looking for talented people to join our team! Come and be part of something great!
Please submit your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com for consideration. Must have legal rights to work in USA.