Totally Chocolate produces custom chocolate for business clients. We are located in Blaine, WA, home of beautiful views
of the Puget Sound, Vancouver Island and Mt. Baker.
We have a talented group of employees who work diligently to keep
our products innovative and our facilities state-of-the-art. Our fast growing company employs people in the fields of
sales, accounting, shipping/receiving, production, graphic arts, customer service, injection molding, and CNC operation and maintenance.
Join Our Amazing Team
Applications available for download below or on our job board next to our front door.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to 2025 Sweet Rd, Blaine, WA 98230.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Due to the volume of applications and inquiries we receive, we are unable
to respond personally to each applicant unless selected for an interview.
Current Full Time Vacancies
Totally Chocolate is looking to expand our team. We are looking for someone who is high energy but with precise attention to detail. This person will be assisting in keeping us on the cutting edge of food safety and Quality.
QA Specialist Job Description:
- Ensure operation complies with all applicable food regulations (International, national, state and local) as well as Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) standards (SQF)
- Conduct daily Pre-operational inspection and internal quality assurance audit
- Leading HACCP team, coordinate and conduct monthly audit and meeting. Report all observed nonconformance’s to the senior management group and provide suggestions on potential corrective and preventative actions
- Monitoring customer / consumer complaints and identify potential improvement to reduce complaint incidents
- Conduct employee trainings according to the scheduled training matrix
- Responsible for sampling, testing and documentation of the Quality Management System including; procedures, records, GMPs, HACCP, etc.
- Leading annual 3rd party audit such as SQF
- HACCP Certified
- SQF Practitioner
- Good communication and training skills
- University degree in Science, preferably Food Science related
- 2 years of experiences in food industry is an asset
Must be at least 18 years old. All offers of employment contingent upon passing drug screen and background check. Totally Chocolate is a drug free workplace. EOE
Must be a US Citizen, Green Card holder or have appropriate employment visa.