Totally Chocolate produces custom chocolate for business clients. We are located in Blaine, WA, home of beautiful views
of the Puget Sound, Vancouver Island and Mt. Baker.
We have a talented group of employees who work diligently to keep
our products innovative and our facilities state-of-the-art. Our fast growing company employs people in the fields of
sales, accounting, shipping/receiving, production, graphic arts, customer service, injection molding, and CNC operation and maintenance.
Join Our Amazing Team
Applications available for download below or on our job board next to our front door.
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 2025 Sweet Rd, Blaine, WA 98230.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Due to the volume of applications and inquiries we receive, we are unable
to respond personally to each applicant unless selected for an interview.
Current Full Time Vacancies
Production Team Lead
Manufactures products as well as supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
Production Team Lead Job Duties:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by training employees and developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow to production supervisors.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- We are a drug free work place.
- Employment dependent on background check EOE.
Production Team Lead Skills and Qualifications:
- Good physical fitness
- Basic mechanical works experience
- Must be safety cautious
- Ability to give directions to team members
- Have good time management skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to relate with all members of the team
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Able to stand or walk all day on concrete
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
Must have legal rights to work in US by citizenship or Visa. This role is based in Blaine, Washington. All offers of employment contingent upon passing drug test and background check. Totally Chocolate is a drug free workplace. EOE